Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Monday, May 08, 2006

Training overload

Sorry I have been away from the blog. I was in training again last week (and next week I have another full week of it)...which explains much of my absence. Over the weekend I did some chores and errands, watched some basketball and relaxed as much as possible. It was not a super eventful weekend to be hones.t
Some ADT home alarm people came by and tried to sell us on a home securitry system. The system was all free, since we live on the corner and can do advertising for them..and its a pretty good deal to be honest, but we dont think we really need one, as our neighborhood is pretty darn safe. Plus, it was $40 a month for monitoring..and well..with other bills and payments, let al,one trying to save money, we just couldnt justify it.
Later this week I am leaving for Vancouver, BC, with the wife for a nice 4 day vacation.

During my sales training, we learned a buzzword that I think would make a good title for a Stephen Hawking book:
Scope of the Universe

There were a few other terms, in discussing some psychology terms that would make cool band names:
Gateways to Attraction
Intimate Terrorism
Crystallized Intelligence

Anyways..back to work..oh..and if you want to turn off the annoying music for the games, either refresh the blog, or click play to the squares game, lose quickly, and hit the music button. But I love that squares game. 109 squares is my best so far.

4 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Mentok said...

I took a pass on ADT home security in favour of their competitors, ADD Home Security. It's cheaper but more low tech. When you're out, they send over a twitchy teenager who harasses anyone who approaches the house.

 
At May 09, 2006 5:26 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Hey Josh,

Sorry you've been so busy. I'm sure that's tiring.

Hope you and the wife have a great vacation up in Canada! :)

Enjoy it, and be safe, and have fun, and all those pretty thoughts.

As for the titles: I loved Gateway to Attraction. Might steal it for a photo or a story. No one would sue me, would they?

Joking. No one gives a damn what Bloggers do. ;)


Again, have a safe trip! Can't wait to hear all about. :)

Happy Tuesday,
~ Ash

 
At May 09, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger ab said...

BC sounds like fun. Ben & I are planning to go up there in June. You'll have to send me some pointers on cool places to go. Have fun!

 
At May 09, 2006 8:17 PM, Blogger Kaos said...

Josh,
FYI, I was having trouble with blogger. All of a sudden it wouldn't allow me to post. Just keeps telling me that I have 0% completed so I moved everything over to http://dndnl.com/WordPress/, it's free and my host has it pre-set up. Update the ol' linkie poo for me bud. Have fun in Canada, they have free Heroin if you look hard enuf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home