Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Simply...ROFL



If you remember some of my earlier posts about proper sushi etiquette and so forth, you'll recall that I love the Japanese culture..specifially, how hilarious they are unintentionally.
Well..this video is a full 10 minutes long, and well worth it.
It is a game show that takes place in a library in which the contestants suffer incredibly outrageous tortures, without being able to utter a sound (of laughter, disgust or pain..etc).
I was doing my best to keep silent at work while laughing my arse off watching it.

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger ab said...

Holy crap that was entertaining.

 
At June 04, 2006 2:08 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Hi Josh!

If I wasn't sure that it would take an hour at least to load and watch this, I'd do so.

But it would, so I won't. ;)

...

Hope you and the wife are doing well. :)

...

Thank you for always being so nice to me. (Just wanted you to know)

Happy June.

Love,
~ Ash

 
At June 06, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Grassroots said...

I just can't stomach ten minutes of it... sorry man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home