Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Friday, April 14, 2006

Sorry XericX

Maybe only Eric and Laura will care about this post..but whatever..

Kobe with 50 points
Odom with a triple double
Kwame..yes Kwame with 20 and 10

That has got to hurt the Blazers


:D

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Kaos said...

The Jail-Breakers have been getting worse and worse since we moved here. Do you see a correlation? The City should try to trade them in and get a real sport like FOOTBALL! EVen if the team sucked, it's alot easier to sell out 8 home games than 81 in baseball. Let the injuns pay for the stadium which they are more than willing to do. They've got cash coming out the wazzu. BTW, you have an open invite for Easter on Sunday, we'll be chowing down around 3.

 
At April 17, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

If I actually knew what you were talking about, I'm sure I'd care too. :)

Happy Monday, Josh!
~ Ash

 
At April 18, 2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Sara and Scott said...

So I found this blog a couple of days ago... called "No one's Home"
I found it through another site I read, Philosophical Lawyer and Playing Doctor...

It was so interesting I figured "Hey, I should link it".
So yeah, I did. Apparently she found me amusing enough to link me.

Then I was checking out her links and I saw one named "Josh". So I checked that one out. And lo and behold, Mr. Worthy, I've found out just how small the world really is.

At first I thought "Meh, shouldn't comment"... but then I thought "What kind of freak occurence is this? Of course you should comment.. it'd be wrong not to comment".

So, yeah, I'm commenting. I'm not sure what kinda sign this is, but here I am. Hope that's cool. How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home