Not so fearless Oscar Predictions
Best Picture:
will win - Brokeback Mountain
should win - Crash
Best Director:
will win and should win - Ang Lee - Brokeback Mountain
Best Actor:
will win and should win - Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Capote
Best Actress:
will win and should win - Reese Witherspoon - Walk the Line
Best Supporting Actor:
will win - Paul Giamatti - Cinderella Man (possibly not deserving for this picture, but definitely for American Splendor and maybe Sideways...so, a make-up award)
should win - maybe Jake Gylenhall - Brokeback Mountain..or Clooney for Syriana
Best Supporting Actress:
will win - Rachel Weisz - Constant Gardner
should win - Amy Adams - Junebug
Best Original Screenplay:
will win - Crash
should win - Crash
Best Adapted Screenplay:
will win and should win - Brokeback Mountain
4 Comments:
thats interesting. Its good that you have it in writing. Will be able to check against your predictions. Btw, reading this I realized I don't watch enough films. crazy, isn't it?
I never see the nominated movies before the Oscars for some reason. We managed to watch Crash last night though. It was awesome. Hopefully I won't fall asleep through the 36 hour show tonight.
I didn't watch the Oscars, so I can't really tell how many of these you got right...quite a few though, I think.
And I'm so glad Phillip Seymour Hoffman won! :)
Happy Monday,
~ Ash
Looks like a lot of your should win's actually did. I'm so glad Crash won. Finally, a movie I saw won!
Post a Comment
<< Home