Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ive been tagged again; I am "it"

Agnes tagged me..so I have to come up with 6 random habits or something about myself.

So uh..ok.

1. I am obsessive compulsive about certain things: I like to have backups of products..usually thats personal care stuff, like extra deodorant, toothpaste, razors..etc..but sometimes it rears its head into cereal, canned goods..etc

2. More OCD/anal issues: my wife always uses the shampoo and other products in the shower and never closes the tops of the bottles. I always close them..I have no idea why. I think it looks cleaner, perhaps it keeps some water out, and no evaporation of the moisturizer or shampoo..whatever.

3. I really do not like valet parking and will park a few blocks away in order to save $5 or whatever. This was more prevalent in LA, than Oregon. But the best example was they have a valet at Chevy's Mexican restaurant. CHEVY'S. For about 3 or 4 bucks. Sorry, but for one, I can park my own car, especially when its only 5 feet away from the entrance. For 2..sorry, this isnt the Bel Air Hotel..its CHEVY'S.

4. I am your movie life line. That is, if you are ever on some game show, and a topic about a movie, actor, etc comes up, and you dont know the answer..call me. You stand a good chance of me being able to answer it for you.

5. Dont even attempt to beat me at either of these games: Trivial Pursuit (I am so full of random useless facts its well..annoying) and the old Sega Genesis game console's NHL Hockey from 2001, 2002 or 2003. There is some stat in the game that records the audience's cheering decibel level. I broke the record set by the publishers. I scored over 30 goals in one period. I am so cool.

6. I will usually try to leave a tip that is one cent more than you if I am splitting a bill with you at a restaurant. Its just a joke thing, but its become a funny habit with a couple friends.

People I am tagging:

-my wife (wont even read this for about 6 weeks)
-Ash
-Ragazza
-Natasha
-Xericx

I dont know if I have any other consistent readers anymore..and Big Dubb doesnt even blog anymore.

3 Comments:

At March 24, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger ab said...

Valet parking at Chevy's???? For the love of god, that's got to be an oxymoron.

 
At March 27, 2006 4:07 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

I'm tagged?

Couple days late on this one...

Let's just pretend I did it. ;)

And I'm pretty good at movie trivia too...Love the whole six degree game, though I swear I was playing long before the stupid Kevin Bacon thing...and not necessary six degrees...just the shortest distance between two movies.

I win every time. :)

Never actually played Trivial Pursuit...

And I never close my shampoo bottles either. Too lazy, I guess.

Happy Monday, Josh.
Hope you're well,
~ Ash

 
At April 02, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger natasha said...

I always knew you were weird. I've never heard of backup of products just of data. I mean I would understand if you were russki but why do you do that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home