Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sheesh

That was a touchdown, not pass interference.
Nice reffing.

Also, good way to shoot yerself in the foot, Seattle..you owned Pittsburgh..at least for the first half.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Xericx said...

Now you know the pains of the blazer fan! We always get screwed by the refs....Paul Allen teams get no respect!

 
At February 07, 2006 4:29 AM, Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



How dare you!


I know how it feels to compete in the Super Bowl. Back in '74 I played against the Green Bay Fudgers. As I recall I proceeded to punt the ball. There was a flag down on the field, a ref ran infront of me, and now he has no groin.

I was the only player to be expelled from the Superbowl.

Show some respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home