The Big Game
Well..I grew up in Los Angeles..and essentially when you are born, you have to choose right then. The most important decision in your life. Actually, its more than likely chosen for you..your dad went to SC. Or your mom and uncle went to UCLA...etc. Well..it is a funny story for me, since my dad went to SC for a bit, and my mom went to UCLA..but my dad hates SC and roots for UCLA. So..I am a Bruin.
Now you may say..oh, I am sorry to hear that..or something along those lines..but in the 90s..UCLA pounded SC 8 straight..SC wasnt as good as they are now.
And tonight is the big game..the National Championship. There are 3 teams I truly despise in NCAA college football..Notre Dame, USC and the University of Arizona. Obviously only 2 of those are pwoerhouses. So as much as I hate USC, I hope they destroy Texas. For a variety of reasons honestly..but mostly because it gives the under-appreciated, under-rated Pac-10 more credit. The f-in East Coast bias in sports polling is sickening to me..so as much as it pains me to say it..GO TROJANS!
My only consolation is that if Texas beats USC tonight, at least one of my most hated teams, lost :)
4 Comments:
hey--why don't you do something about the lakers?
josh, you don't understand how much i need to talk basketball shop right now. oy! my man is a baseball lover. *sigh*
That was an INSANE game. Wow. I was going for USC, but that game really was good for college football any way you look at it. AWESOME display of excitement, sportsmanship and drama. The perfect game, if there was one (AND DON'T MENTION GAME 7 WCF 2000). BOO!
Oh I was there and yes it was a good game, a heartbreaker but good.
I'm with Ragazza...Code, my man. Pure code.
But I read it, and I wanted you to know that.
Animal crackers, right? ;)
~ Ash
P.S. Thanks for the wonderfully kind remark you left on my page. It's so nice to know that you have hope for me. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home