Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another of those lame list things :)

...since Agnes tagged me to do a list..I will do it..


Three jobs I've had:
Dominos Pizza delivery boy during the "hey-day" of 30 minutes or less
Security guard during rock concerts for a summer
Manager of Sales at a software company

Three movies I can watch repeatedly:
Shawshank Redemption
The Great Escape
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Three places I've lived:
Santa Monica, CA
Portland, OR
Tempe, AZ

Three TV shows I like to watch:
The Office (BBC Version)
Seinfeld re-runs
Survivor

Three places I've been to on vacation:
Maui
Spain
Greece

Three of my favorite dishes:
My wife's lasagna
My mother's guacamole
Sushi

Three websites I visit daily:
Hoopsworld
ESPN
Grapeshot (address is secret)

Three places I would rather be right now:
Asleep next to my wife
Wailea, Maui
Lake Tahoe, CA

Do I need to tag people?
Umm..
Ragazza
Ash
Big Dubb

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger ab said...

Well aren't you swell for doing a list! I don't know abut BigDubb, I think he went away forever.

 
At February 06, 2006 1:33 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Wow, I got tagged! Just a few days late on it, huh? ;)

Actually, I did this one a couple of weeks ago (though I did it with fours instead of threes) on Friday the 13th, cause that was the day baby-bot tried to killed me! ;)

But I love Shawshank and Fast Times too. And Seinfeld, of course. I mean really, who doesn't? :)

Have fun in California? You went, right? LA, I think you said.

Anyways, glad you made it home safely!

Here, take your tag back. I'm not it. ;)

Happy Monday!
~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home