Samorost
My friend Marcus sent me this link to this online/flash game..Samorost 2
Usually flash games are pretty weak, if you ask me, but this..well..without sounding too gay, is magical. I really love the style of artwork..which is like a kid's storybook come to life.
The premise to the story, which you quickly figure out as you click on the screen, is these aliens come to kidnap a guy's little dog while you are snoozing, and so the man (your character) chases after them..and you must work your way through several screens, figuring out little puzzles that are mostly pretty easy, but may take you a few tries.
anyways..it was created entirely by 2 Czech guys..and apparently they have a slew of other games. I might have to spend some dough and support them..because they are fantastic. Anyways..I solved the game, so if you need help..let me know..but give it a whirl..its fun! :)
1 Comments:
I haven't tried it yet, but it does look pretty.
I might actually have to shut up for two seconds and play it later this morning... ;)
~ Ash
Post a Comment
<< Home