posted by :) @ 11:20 AM comments
I read somewhere that when she was young she had a professional coach teach her how to pose for cameras. Hence the recurring creepy pose.
Wow looking at that gave me such a headache.
i used to intern for this movie studio that produced her new movie "national lampoon's pledge this". it has a $7 million budget, she got $1 million. one of the editors complained that she was absolutely awful.
Do you think she could still smile like that with a baseball bat upside her head??Hhmmm...I for one would like to know. (Blah)~ Ash
i think the riots are more exciting than her expression.
It's her best side. Who knows what the other side might look like, ala the Toby Keith video "I'm not as good as I used to be."
Very funny! She is so fake.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
I read somewhere that when she was young she had a professional coach teach her how to pose for cameras. Hence the recurring creepy pose.
Wow looking at that gave me such a headache.
i used to intern for this movie studio that produced her new movie "national lampoon's pledge this". it has a $7 million budget, she got $1 million. one of the editors complained that she was absolutely awful.
Do you think she could still smile like that with a baseball bat upside her head??
Hhmmm...
I for one would like to know.
(Blah)
~ Ash
i think the riots are more exciting than her expression.
It's her best side. Who knows what the other side might look like, ala the Toby Keith video "I'm not as good as I used to be."
Very funny! She is so fake.
Post a Comment
<< Home