Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sex-Ed for Dummies (German Version)



I guess I've been doing it wrong then...no shiny happy babies have come crawling out of my wife or any other woman I have been with...

Also..my wife has a nose.

5 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 2:21 PM, Blogger ab said...

WTF is that hammer-like contraption the doctor is holding? I don't think I'll be giving birth in Germany anytime soon.

 
At October 22, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I laughed....very...hard! Christ, that is really funny.

 
At November 03, 2005 6:14 PM, Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That is some funny stuff! I wish it was that easy, but I don't think it will be... :)

 
At November 04, 2005 7:41 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

That is HILARIOUS! Is that a real book?? TOO FUNNY!!

 
At November 09, 2005 7:26 PM, Blogger B said...

That was nothing short of fantastic....I found your blog via Mybelle and I've got to say that it definately just made my crappy day better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home