New Rules
I just finished a little light reading..New Rules by Bill Maher (Host of Real Time on HBO, and former host of Politically Incorrect). Now I understand some of you may be Republicans. The book is not all bush-bashing..seriously. He also picks on rednecks, the south, Tom and Katie, Britney and Kevin, Paris Hilton..many other celebs, trends, icons, and even Democrats..but yes..theres plenty of Bush bashing..and some of them are so funny. So when you have a moment, if you need a good chuckle..go pick up this book..because I know I was cracking up on almost every page.
Oh..for a little more humor...
Go to: http://www.google.com
Type in: Failure
Click: I'm Feeling Lucky
Enjoy!
:)
6 Comments:
The Google thing is awesome! I'm telling everybody I know about this.
I did the google trick and got a picture of Kobe Bryant.
LOVE Bill! I'm adding it to my Amazon wish list.
Eric, are you sure it didnt come up as the highlight reel of game 7 in 2000? Or was that under "choke"?
:(
Why do I have the sudden sneaking suspicion that we're all about to get audited this upcoming tax season??
G.W. = Failure = The IRS all over my ass!
Thanks for the tip, and the inevitable punishment just for taking part. ;)
~ Ash
Post a Comment
<< Home