My wife doesnt want a dog because she is scared of taking care of it..and also cuz she thinks *I* wont take care of it (of course..I have had 2 dogs and took care of them, she has not had any..ahem). So for now, this lil guy will do!
funny how men always want to name dogs such manly names. That makes me laugh. Why not chose something like Lilly Mint and Princess PeiPei? ;) Thanks for your post on my "Belle With A Bite" site. I just noticed you posted! You are right, I do need to write more. There was a point when I could not stop writing and now I just can't find the inspiration to get started again....
4 Comments:
Congratulations!
He's adorable!!
I went for the kitty and the hamster...
...But they're dead now.
Yep...All dead. :)
- Ash
and you don't have to scoop up after him!
Trust me in saying that your kind of dog (albeit less fun to cuddle with) will let you have SO MUCH MORE SLEEP than the furry variety.
- signed, the owner of a 7 month old cute yet incredibly exhausting beagle.
funny how men always want to name dogs such manly names. That makes me laugh. Why not chose something like Lilly Mint and Princess PeiPei? ;) Thanks for your post on my "Belle With A Bite" site. I just noticed you posted! You are right, I do need to write more. There was a point when I could not stop writing and now I just can't find the inspiration to get started again....
Post a Comment
<< Home