Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Animated Avatars!

Well, I belong to a bunch of forums..and as geeky as it sounds, I love finding new animated avatars..but mostly just to laugh at the funny ones..etc.
Heres a bunch I have enjoyed. Feel free to be a thief and use em..I just aint posting my 2 faves of all time :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That one was mine for a long time

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Used that one for a bit...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 8:58 AM, Blogger ab said...

The Vanilla Ice one is awesome! Rollin' in my 5.0.

 
At September 07, 2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Those are some funny ones...of course the super mario one and Vanill Ice are my fav.
Word to your mother

 
At September 08, 2005 3:48 PM, Blogger natasha said...

They're.great.I.love.them
I.love.them

 
At September 08, 2005 11:23 PM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Man...That's some sweet avatar action!

I'm a message board whore myself, and right now, I'm pimpin a picture of Audrey Hepburn.

Not too exciting, but it gets the job done. :)

As for your collection: Seven of them refused to load, so I guess I'll never see them all, but my absolute favorite...

...PO-TA-TOES!

I can't stop laughing...So thanks for the sillies, bud. :)

- Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home