Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Friday, September 16, 2005

Afterschool special



Well, if you did not already know, these are the differences between a man and a woman, as told by an instructor on television in the 70s...

5 Comments:

At September 19, 2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Xericx said...

Did you ever have that happen to you? What happens after that?

 
At September 19, 2005 9:39 AM, Blogger Xericx said...

3 Holes? I thought there were only two... :)

 
At September 19, 2005 11:18 AM, Blogger ab said...

OK, how old are these "kids"? And if you already have the boobs, isn't it a little late to be learning about them? I mean, those dudes have facial hair, I'm thinking they already know what a penis is.

 
At September 20, 2005 10:37 AM, Blogger Xericx said...

I doubt that one guy is ever going to get laid anyways, so I dunno why his dad is explaining the birds and the bees to him.

 
At September 20, 2005 12:23 PM, Blogger natasha said...

Ahem, those people aren't with it, if you know what I mean. I thought there were a bit old for that sort of conversation. Whatever happened to the philosophy the earlier the better?
I love those 70s faded tv colors. Bring back the plaid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home