Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Maybe he was a Democrat who hated Conservative Fox?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SHEPARD SMITH: You’re live on FOX News Channel, what are you doing?

MAN: Walking my dogs.

SMITH: Why are you still here? I’m just curious.

MAN: None of your fucking business.

SMITH: Oh that was a good answer, wasn’t it? That was live on international television. Thanks so much for that. You know we apologize.


Story found here

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's just lovely. No wonder the world thinks we're idiots, it's guys with answers such as those that embarrass us. What a class act.

 
At September 01, 2005 3:18 PM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

Josh
I never said God is punishing anyone. He will saves us all one day from this sinful world. I cant wait!

 
At September 01, 2005 8:34 PM, Blogger amiethinggoes said...

live television is so much entertaining

 

Post a Comment

<< Home