Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

7 things

Tagged by ab

I think I came up with lame stuff. Guess I wasnt too into it. Sorry.


Seven things you plan to do before you die:
Note: I made an entire entry about this here
1. Get in good shape..again..cuz its been a while.
2. Retire
3. Set a world record
4. Travel to all the countries and places I truly want to see.
5. Take that racecar driving class in Arizona
6. Be a good father and husband
7. Get a post that has at least 20 comments to it

Seven things you can do:

1. Wiggle my ears
2. Kick your ass at Jeopardy and Trivial Pursuit
3. Be a good sounding board and advice giver
4. Create artwork that some think is kinda spiffy
5. Read books rapidly
6. Urinate into a bowl, standing up..hey, can you do it?
7. Watch a movie many times over and enjoy it each time

Seven things you can't do:

1. Blow bubbles with gum. I am lame (or not an American..or both).
2. Get my legs tan
3. Hang a shelf straight in one try
4. Build up muscles easily
5. Watch the Gilmore Girls
6. Sing
7. Make the type of moola I was making before the dot bombs

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Humor
2. Intelligence
3. Her eyes/smile/face
4. Creativity
5. Sounds weird..but..just..someone cute
6. Lack of blonde hair
7. A great ass

Seven things you say most:

1. Geez, I am f-ing eating..why the hell is someone calling me now?!
2. Honey, are you done in the closet? [/sarcasm]. Cuz you left the light on again!
3. Get off the edge of the street you whore! (when my wife walks on the outside of the street and I am on the inside)
4. Boy the hot water runs out fast....
5. Thats bunk...
6. People on ludes should not be driving...
7. Please..god..just this once..

Seven celebrity crushes:

1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Keira Knightley
3. Monica Belluci
4. Kristin Kreuk
5. Jennifer Connely
6. Zhang Ziyi
7. Jessica Alba

5 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 3:05 PM, Blogger ab said...

Josh

 
At August 31, 2005 3:05 PM, Blogger ab said...

Just trying to help you meet your goal.

 
At September 01, 2005 12:03 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Just adding to the comments...

...Hi, by the way...

...Blah, blah, blah....

...Jessica Alba, huh? Yeah, she's cute.

Alright...I think that's good enough. :)

- Ash

 
At September 01, 2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Mirepoix said...

1 more on your road to 20 comments

 
At September 02, 2005 12:37 AM, Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Damn...

...I just knew you'd be at twenty by now!

But I was wrong...

...wrong, wrong, wrong.

But oh well...Here's number eight, bud. :)

- Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home