We will return after these messages
First off, let me apologize for not updating soon.er I just moved into my house, and had 3 days to prep 3 rooms (taping, cleaning walls), then putting 2 coats of primer on, and then painting (2 coats in 2 rooms and 3 in another). Needless to say, my wife and I are beat. Her friend Kyle bailed on helping us. My friend Brian went out of town. Our friend Dawn had never painted before and we just sorta let her be excused. Anyways..to sum up..the move went well, everything is in our house and only internet access isnt working. The walls are painted and looking good, and we unpacked most of the kitchen, office, living room and clothes for the bedroom, and need to finish up the bathroom, office, other 2 bedrooms..etc. So..I am a bit tired, and unhappily back at work. Ill update more soon. Thanks for your patience.
PS - click the letters above to change the image ;)
6 Comments:
It must be nice to come home to a fresh new house!
How exciting!! I am super jealous!
How exciting for you guys! I am ready to be settled somewhere so we can buy or build soon. I can't wait to have my very own home! :)
really clever what you have done with the pictures.
:)
yumm the new house smell. its great! congradulations. when is the party and am i invited?
hey congratulations!!! - at this point I think I'd settle for a tent as long as it was pitched well outside the drop-in zone... living next door to dear old mom is taking it's toll!! hehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home