Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time for the Phallic Logo Awards!

Ok, I admit I am snagging this from a mix of images and another site, but I am inserting some of my own commentary...and ammending some images..blah blah..etc.

So..lets check them out, shall we?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Buty Salon in London. I assume they have excellent facials. No thanks.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This German Volleyball Assoc. logo is a little stylized, but is faintly phallic.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Atherton Car Centre has elephantitus of the testicles..or a tiny penis.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Umm..look closely at the top button there. Are you THAT excited to login?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some sort of military garb company logo. The parent company must be proud.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A little shrivled up..perhaps it was a tad chilly?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I guess this is some sort of popular camp for kids. I do not think I'd send my kids there...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brazilian Institute for Oriental Studies. No explanation necessary.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pride in Oldham award scheme. A dwarf going down on an amazon queen.

I am sure Melanie enjoyed this post more than anyone of my other readers. Of course, I have only about 5 total readers..

11 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh. Seems at least part of the world is as dirty-minded as some of us are here in the blogoland!

 
At June 16, 2005 8:41 AM, Blogger ab said...

Nice "excellent facials" comment. You're so classy.

 
At June 16, 2005 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now you have reader number 6! That was some pretty hilarious logos you found there!

 
At June 16, 2005 12:11 PM, Blogger kitty said...

haaa ohhh maaan... too funny!! I particularly like the last one -
but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that sees penises everywhere I look hehehe

 
At June 16, 2005 1:23 PM, Blogger twg said...

I liked the Brazilian one, myself.

 
At June 16, 2005 4:32 PM, Blogger natasha said...

How long did it take you to find them?

 
At June 17, 2005 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lord have mercy..those were friggin funny dude...so as a transplanted cali person what do you miss the most from "down here"?

 
At June 22, 2005 9:00 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Those are great!

 
At June 23, 2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

That was great! Gave me my great laugh for the day! Thanks! :-)

 
At June 23, 2005 2:38 PM, Blogger chirky said...

that. was. SCARY. particularly Brazilian Institute for Oriental Studies.

 
At June 26, 2005 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

seriously, once you start looking, phallic symbols are EVERYWHERE. Look at Darth Vader. And the Empire State Building. And twinkies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home