Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sex blogs...

I have been following a lot of peoples blogs and ocassionally..following one of their links to find another cool blog..etc.

Anyways, I have been reading and reading..following link after link..and normally, I would probably love to read about someone's sex life, and see photos of their ass or whatever, but most of these people are just either exaggerating and glorifying their sexual encounters, or simply writing fiction...or bored out of their skull. Which is fine..but what purpose does it serve? Do they get off knowing someone else read an entry and commented "Ohh..that made me so hot! Come over now!"

For example..there is this guy at Conquests, who happens to be well endowed, knows it, and is posting photos of his..well...conquests (hence the blog name I spose). I am wondering if he just wants comments from envious guys, or from women who want him to say "Wow, thats a big dick..heres my phone number!"
And then there is Wet Miranda..which is another pointless blog that has tons of lame entries and just..pics of breasts and so forth. Goodie! I cannot find that anywhere else on the web, should I want to see some tits other than my wife's or possibly in a movie.

and then you have...
Nymphogirl
Naked Molly
So this one time...
Menage a Blog
Koochie Taster

How many more should I list that I have found..??

At least the first guy can brag a bit..I am sure all you ladies will contact him for his services ;)
and of course..now I am freaking advertising for all of these people. Well..go get your box of kleenex or a towel. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 9:54 PM, Blogger natasha said...

Free porn, at last. Its funny how you find these things...they're gross.

 
At June 09, 2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Demon Queen said...

You crack me up on.

Yes yes, I see your point.
Nothing a sex blogger likes more than a witty well-spoken adversary.

Ever think about writing a sex blog? If you change your mind let me know.

Thanks for the free advert... hey we didn't make the list!

Come on now... couples sex blogging should count too!

Thanks for swinging by.

I kinda like the rant too.
Awesome!

 
At June 14, 2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

When I check my site meter, it is amazing how many people find it by searching "blonde bombshell bikini nude". I know they are disappointed when the click on my link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home