Packing
I spent the bulk of the weekend packing. We move into our house in a week, so we had to box everything up. You cannot believe how much stuff you own, until you pack it up..just the sheer number of boxes, bubble wrap, newspaper..etc..you need to lug all your kitchen wares..is astounding.
Then we went over to both Home Depot and Lowe's and bought our paint supplies. We spent less than we thought, thank goodness, though to finish off all the rooms, we will need more paint. Not a bad haul though.
In our downtime, we watched "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" which was fairly disappointing in my opinion. Not very humorous, except for a few scenes. However it did seem to have a pretty decent soundtrack..I might have to check that out.
Anyways..I seem to losing some steam on blogging...I dont kow if its the lack of comments, if its not finding anything super spiffy to talk about, or if its the issue I had with Melanie..or just stress due to packing and moving, and trying to find a better job..etc. Or some combo..
hrmmm...
3 Comments:
I hate packing to move, but I love unpacking. Have fun in the new house, that's exciting!
ugh, sympathy for the packing. We moved last year and will again in another year, and again in 2 more years. I'm not unpacking.
As for blogging, don't be down about the Mel shit. Psycho's may ask for your opinion, but never ever give it. I learned that the hard way.
Probably a combo of all that. I go through ruts pretty frequently maily out of laziness and boring life so there isn't anything exciting to yap about.
Moving sucks. I feel your pain on that one!
And I think you get a great amount of comments! 6 already and I haven't even submitted mine! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home