I'm so sick of this message!
It'll be a relief when the web works again. I'm really hoping it's only because every student on summer break has decided to spend their free time on the net and that next month things will be back to normal. I've seen more "this page cannot be displayed" pages than anything else the past couple weeks and I'm really fed up with it.
*Josh stamps his little feet*
I think the internet should be returned to the manufacturer for a replacement, cuz this one doesn't work too good anymore. I'm sure that wouldn't work, though, as the warranty wouldn't cover what I've done to it. I can hear them now: "Youz gotsta getta nuffa one and youz gotsta pays for its, cuz yer warrantee don't cover destructions by urinations."
Yep, that's what I think of "this page cannot be displayed".
*zip*
3 Comments:
yes that would be annoying! hope your internet experience gets better. is that a picture of you as a little kid? adorable :)
(thanks for visiting my blog)
I think you should try stop accessing Britney Spears fan websites because a. theyre designed badly b. there is nothing interesting there anyways and c. my blog is much more interesting.
I almost forgot to mention. I think it was me who broke the internet. I kept pressing ESC button and I think it worked.
Cant they just come up with a new one?
Post a Comment
<< Home