This blog is losing its fan base..it needs a jump start..even when I comment on other people's blogs, they dont comment on mine anymore.... Do I have the plague? A scarlet letter?!
yeah i know what ya mean, nobody ever comments on my blog, which in turn makes me not want to continue, but then i remember that i started just for me anyway. hint, hint-go sign my blog;)
I haven't even visited my own blog :\ I need to be 3 people lately to get everything done. But I never stop thinking about my blog buddies and every day I have plans to make it back and read...and I did today!
People actually read other's blogs? Dang I have never had a following, guess that says something about me....hehehe, but nice blog, I'm glad I dropped by.
6 Comments:
I don't always comment, but I do always read. Just so you know.
I always read :)
yeah i know what ya mean, nobody ever comments on my blog, which in turn makes me not want to continue,
but then i remember that i started just for me anyway. hint, hint-go sign my blog;)
I am so sorry! I have been busy and lazy, will try to visit more!!! :)
I haven't even visited my own blog :\ I need to be 3 people lately to get everything done. But I never stop thinking about my blog buddies and every day I have plans to make it back and read...and I did today!
People actually read other's blogs? Dang I have never had a following, guess that says something about me....hehehe, but nice blog, I'm glad I dropped by.
Post a Comment
<< Home