Elvis may not be alive, but Satan exists!
A turtle was found to be the only survivor of a fire that burned down a pet store. Owner Bryan Dora now says he sees an image of Satan’s face on the turtle’s shell. He can spot lips, eyes, a goatee, shoulders and a pair of pointy horns on Lucky’s back.
“The marking on the shell was like the devil wanted us to know he was down there,” Dora said. “To me, it’s too coincidental that the only thing to come out unscathed would have this image on it.”
Maybe he should feed the turtle the grilled cheese with Mary on it to balance it out and restore peace to the pet store?
Read the full story here
3 Comments:
Ben & I once tried tie-dying some t-shirts many years ago. One of the shirts came out with a giant satan on the front. I wish I would have saved it. I could be like that grilled cheese lady who recently tried selling the frying pan she cooked the sandwich on. Have you seen her on the news? You would think that with the money she got off the sandwich she could afford to buy herself some teeth!
I think people are looking way too hard!
Agreed, you sort of stole my idea. I am working on a blog of all the Mary's and Jesus' that show up in peoples vomit. Why is every mud smear that ends up looking like a woman automatically Mary? No one knows what Mary, Jesus or Satan looks like so how can they compare. Maybe it’s Eleanor Roosevelt or maybe its just steam on the fucking window!
Post a Comment
<< Home