Random Rants...or...where my stress goes

Monday, February 21, 2005

Have I become the lowest of the low?

No..I am not talking about drugs..or cheating or some criminal act. I am talking about..writing a blog entry about Paris Hilton. Apparently her information from her cell phone was leaked out..hacked..whatever..and the numbers, and cell phone photos..are somehwere on the net..and well..lets just say..I have them.

So lets see..who is on the list? Lets post a few, shall we? Well, Ill edit one character/digit from each..just in case some sort of legal thing comes into play. Though I am pretty sure not a single number works anymore.

Aguilera, Christina
1-310-917-919x

Altice, Summer
1-714-928-249x

Dupri, Jermaine
http://mail.sidekick.dngr.com/compose?to=slash7x@tmail.com

Durst, Fred
http://mail.sidekick.dngr.com/compose?to=fx@attwireless.blackberry.net

Eminem
1-917-776-764x

Fergie
+1-323-855-905x

Green, Seth
1-323-573-004x

Lohan, Lindsey
+1-347-596-999x

Philippoussis, Mark
http://mail.sidekick.dngr.com/compose?to=markx@tmail.com

Vin Diesel
+1-310-279-631x

and so on and so forth.

I'd post the pictures too..but alas, you can see Paris' boobies in a couple pictures..and this is a family place...though I am not quite sure there are too many people who HAVENT seen her breasts as of yet..

Anyways..sad that there are hackers doing this sort of thing..but I feel no pity for poor Paris.

Anyways..I am off..I am gonna go call Vin Diesel and congratulate him on "The Pacifier"..looks Oscar-worthy!

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a disturbing lack of naked and/or erotic photos on this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home